Thursday, September 18, 2008

Well people have been asking for pictures of the farm so here some are. I will publish another post that will show more and some of the boys. It is in Keota, OK--30mins from Ft. Smith, Arkansas. It is 135 acres, very beautiful and it is legally ours now. We have signed the papers and hopped up on our Massy Ferguson, tractor and went to work. I will go back around the 1st. of Oct. for a week or two and Brian will go back the end of Oct. on his first days off. We are planning to have lots of visitors so everyone PLEASE come visit. Once we get pigs, it is a working pig farm, we have to be on the farm 365 days a year. So mark your calendars now. The pig barns are huge so we have plenty of room out there if the house fills up!! Yee-haa!!

3 comments:

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

It looks beautiful!! Congratulations! I am jealous! I can't wait to show Ken the pictures. He will almost be jealous. When I told him you were buying a pig farm he asked, "Doesn't she know pigs stink?" ;) Have fun.

Michelle said...

looks a little bit like Aunti Em's house doesn't it? JK...so excited for you all... it looks beautiful. Bring on the family time :)

sara said...

Megan! DREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAM!!! It's gorgeous- how much fun are your boys going to have? I'm sure it's going to be TONS of hard work. - But really, that is the life!