It has been over a month and I am finally learning to cheese-up my blog a bit, yeppee!! I have been in Oklahoma a few weeks now. It is starting to feel a bit like home but my ventures to the laundrymat are getting a bit old. I decided to leave ALL of our furnishings in CO hoping that it would help our home sale(I have it decorated just like I like it...FINALLY). Not only has our home not sold but I HAVE nothing to make life livable in OK. I believe I have this innate quality to make my life hard and to make it worse Brian is the same way. Just when life gets mandane we ALWAYS have to change something to make life as if we are chickens on a hot plate; probably as humorous to others too. Anyways, I learned what freezing rain is; rain ice what I like to call it. I have heard about rain ice but I have never experienced it until the other day. The atmosphere is to warm for it to snow but the earth is at freezing temperatures so when it rains what ever the rain touches it turns into ice, sheets of it. Just like rain wets everything, this stuff ices everything. It is insane! People don't leave their homes when it happens. Nobody moves, it is crazy. When it starts to rain, I fight the instant reaction to freak out now. Isn't it incredible how we change as life goes on. I hope that I can learn a lot. Just think about all the things I will learn when we get pigs in the barn. Another exciting adventure in the life of Megan. I will let you all know the first time a bore attacks me, I get bit, and runover or I cut the wrong thing (if you know what I mean) when processing our piglets.

I just love Parker. He is so fun.

Both so cool, both so different! A slow adjustment would have been much appreciated but guess I will be ready for the third, right?

The funny one of the bunch. Boy what he teaches us about how funny just moving your body in a unique way can be.
3 comments:
Megan! If anyone can adapt to change it is you... Freezing rain? that sounds crazy! We love you and will pray for the sale of your home!
Megan! I miss you - I wish we could hang out.
YOUR BLOG LOOKS FABO!!!!!
Freezing rain - I bet that is a trip! I would stay home too! :)
I hope you get some bites on your home in CO - It is so tough right now.
Hang in there!!
I hope you start blogging more so I can hear more from you!!! When is number three coming? were we supposed to know form that? =) three has been a lot more fun then I ever expected! anyway It sounds like life is crazy but fun wish we were closer so I could enjoy the journey with yoU!
Post a Comment