Monday, January 05, 2009

Nothing is ever over!

When one thing ends another begins. Things I will remember abt. Christmas 2008: accidentally using Crest Sparkling toothpaste when I am half asleep Christmas eve (enough to wake me up), having to keep 3 dogs with me in the car at the rig for days because the kennel is snowed in, learning Gunnar can say elk after giving him a toy shot-gun for Christmas, learning Parker is such an amazing driver at 4 yrs. old (backing-up)everything-it is awesome, and learning staying at the rig as a family with Brian is possible or at least was God's will at Christmas for us because it worked and was actually a little refueling. Thank you Heavenly Father I needed that!
We are still in Colorado. Now that one thing is over a new thing begins; I have now become Megan the realtor and have been doing well. I have not gone under contract with anyone yet but am working with a family to try and help them buy are house. That is why we are still here but I am trying to get back to OK to make sure things are going well there and OF COURSE OUR ANIMALS ARE ALL THERE!! But I can't think about that or I will lose my mind. We have been blessed to always have people to help us and I feel so grateful. Here are some pics. of the season!!
Finally, at 2pm...Christmas!!
Punching balloons are the best. Gunnar looking for the Elk!
Brian's surprise Winchester 30-30 (pre-64). I was so excited!!
The big one!
Love the pacifier!
This will be so nice to have on the farm (he can run back and forth from the barn to home for me), little does he know. A Christmas picture of myself. Say Cheese!!

1 comment:

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

You are so Cute!! And how fun for the boys they look so cute on those little quads and yes I love the pacifier.
And Good luck with the house selling!